December 19, 2013 by DayandKnightly
You may (or may not) have missed the War Games calendar posted in last week’s bulletin, so for your benefit – and the fact that I don’t want to hunt for it again either – here’s what’s upcoming (click on the calendar for a larger size):
“Race” is the current featured playlist, with “Rocket Race” next week.
My magic day is January 20th of the new year – that’s when the lists start to go my way:
- Team DLC – I always love playing the newer maps
- Heavies – Loved it in Reach (in spurts, mind you), so I’m interested to see how it plays out in Halo 4
- Big Rumble – I’m assuming this is a sixteen player free-for-all, and the sheer craziness sounds good to me
- Extraction – I’m a big fan of this game type so seeing more of it is welcome
- Squad DLC – Did I mention I love playing on the newer maps? I think I did
Since Big Team Battle has been the most popular playlist on Halo 4, it makes sense that BTB playlists would be – wait for it – a big deal.
Big Team Battle is still my favorite game type in Halo multiplayer, so it’s great to see them expanding what it means to play with a large group in the space.
>>>>>>>[Post tenebras lux]