October 25, 2013 by DayandKnightly
Sergeant Johnson: “Radio for VTOL, heavy lift gear. We’re not leaving him here.”
He looks down and realize the chip is empty. The Chief reaches up and grabs Johnson’s wrist
Master Chief: “Yeah. You’re not.”
He pushes himself slowly to his feet
“Arrival”, Halo 3 (pulled from Halopedia)
It’s to my shame that I haven’t posted on Reactive Bias in a while, and a thank you to everyone who has been checking out the site since then – even with the lack of content.
And a thank you to all the randoms who continue to come to the site by mistake – your poor search skills are my gain!
Like many things that I enjoying doing (but require work), I’m always thinking about writing but when it comes making it happen I’m easily distracted.
(Specific distraction: I’ve been playing through the Assassin’s Creed series, currently on Brotherhood. I could say a lot about it, but I’ll keep it short – it’s been fantastic.)
But enough of my excuses – I wanted to give you guys a head’s up as to what I’ve been working on and plan to roll out in a more steady fashion.
It’s what you do that defines you (thank you Ms. Dawes), so here’s what I hope to do!
- HBOhio – the rest of the pics! You’ve seen a few, but I plan to draw out the nostalgia with even more photo goodness.
- New deck conversations – more additions to the often sarcastic world of Halo ecards.
- Hey, weren’t you reading the novels? – yep. Last entry was here, and I’ve finished a few since then. Reactions incoming!
- Hyperion knowledge bombs – I laid out the ground work here, and I’ve been loving the Halo 4 Visual Guide. I’m excited to be able to use these resources to gain a better appreciation and understanding of the universe, and to add a few of my thoughts along the way as well.
- Articles, smarticles – I have some thoughts on new articles (Why Spartan Ops needs to be more like Tie Fighter, commentary breakdown of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, etc.) as well, so those will come as I can get to them.
Again, a big thank you to everyone who’s read (and especially followed!) Reactive Bias.
I’ve been MIA, but you’re not leaving me here …
The fact that people are still with me means a lot.
>>>>>>>[Post tenebras lux]